xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Positives

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Positives

I've been thinking about the people in my life.
The happy ones.
The grumps
The positive ones.
The doubters...

I often allow the doubters to intimidate me and I don't know why ...

Their blank stares. Their roaring silence.
ugh
Oh doubters ...why do I let you mess with my head ?
Please take your non believing, no exclamation point attitude somewhere else.
Your negativeness is bringing me down ...!

Then there are my positive people.
The positive ones are always there with their happy, encouraging words.
They lift me up with their constant help and support.
They seem to know the right thing to say to my heart each and every time.
They keep me on my happy path.

I hope my positives know how grateful I am having them in my life.
They are my doubt blockers....my force field.
They will knock you doubters down every single time.

Thank you positives !!

:)















No comments:

Post a Comment