xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Don't Stop

Monday, November 16, 2015

Don't Stop

I am sitting in an airport, waiting to head home after a PERFECT family weekend.

Weddings.

Wooooo weeeeee.
I LOVE THEM.

I've been having so much fun with a bundle of people I adore that I feel completely separated from the heartache and horror that is surrounding us, yet again
& now, as I sit watching the airport tv, I have been horribly awakened to what has happened in our world.

Words seem absolutely meaningless today
& I know this is going to sound incredibly naive but, I feel I must say it anyways.

Please, please, PLEASE don't stop believing.
In good.
In love.
In joy and hope.

They are there.
Somewhere in all of this hate filled ugliness they remain and will never, ever, ever leave
& as hard as that is to believe on days like today, remember good always, always, always defeats evil.
ALWAYS.

may be banging my head against the wall and shouting from the rooftops to nobody but, I plan to keep on shouting.

Believe.
In us.
In people.
Believe in humankind.
Because the good in this world outnumbers the bad all the time, every time
& love does and always, forever WILL conquer all.




No comments:

Post a Comment