xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Without

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Without

Tell me, what will I do
With these feelings of you?
As I wander my way
Without

Shall I brush them aside?
Bordered up, I can hide
Endless tears, I'm destined
To cry

Can I stash them away?
In a vault they must stay
'Til I'm strong and I'm brave
Once more

Or will helpless, it seems
Be the voice of my dreams
Memories, I now face
Alone

Do I search for the bright?
As I stumble and fight
To where I'll find better
Again

Will I fall and insist
With this ache, coexist
Lost in questions, remain
Unsure

With confidence and trust
End this cycle, I must
The sunrise holds promise
I know

It is hope where I turn
Joyous lessons, I'll learn
Together we will be
Some day

But until that sweet time
When infinite, we'll shine
My heart will continue
To sigh

Tell me, what will I do
With these feelings of you?
As I wander my way
Without





No comments:

Post a Comment