xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: eh ...

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

eh ...

You know when you're not in a great mood but, you're not in a bad mood ?
Just kinda
....eh ....

That's been me since the Chicago Bears lost on Sunday.
They usually have control of my mood during football season.

They win = WEEEEEEEEEE !
They lose = waaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

This year I promised myself I wouldn't let the games get to me.
I'll control my own moods, thank you very much.
fyi ...it ain't been easy.
I've been riding an 'eh' mood since Sunday.

So I woke up this morning thinking 'hooooo hummmmmmm'.
I'm not happy but, I'm not sad.

Then I remembered my dream.
It was the weirdest.

I was shoveling snow with some kid I saw once on some random tv show.
And it wasn't just snow.
It was literally a mountain of snow.
So this kid and I are happily shoveling.
All of a sudden my mom is there telling me I should stop shoveling and go to McDonalds cause she has this awesome coupon she wants to use.
My Dad, son, sister and brother were there too.
They were playing cards in the corner of the basement.
The song Manic Monday by the Bangles was playing in the background.
Over and over I heard '...when you wish your bed was already made ...'
I kept pleading with Mom.."Don't make me go to McDonalds..I want to shovel snow.'
But, there she was all happy with her coupon.
Next thing I know my brother takes my shovel and starts shoveling.
I started griping and fussing with him to give me my shovel back.
And there's Mom again.
Smiling with her coupon.

I woke up with her beautiful smile in my brain.

Thanks Mom.
Your smile brought me out of my 'eh' mood.
I'm happy happy again !

Maybe I'll even go to McDonalds.

:)










No comments:

Post a Comment