xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Fess Up Cigarettes

Friday, September 12, 2014

Fess Up Cigarettes

It's Friday.
Time to fess up.

Hmmmm.
Here's one.

I've smoked only two cigarettes in my life.

Yep. Two.

The first was with a friend of mine.
We were in middle school or early high school.
Her brother smoked so she stole a few cigarettes from him.
We thought we were so cool.

We weren't.

I believe it's called a coughing fit.
Uh huh.

After that, I never really thought about smoking until I was 21 or so.
I was in my aunt's bathroom.
She was quite a smoker so she'd never notice one missing. 
She wasn't home.
Why not ...?

Same result.
I'm sure I looked like a goof standing in her bathroom trying to cough ! cough !  look cool.

My fess up today is not so much that I've only smoked two cigarettes in my life.
It's the reason.

I've only smoked two cigarettes because I didn't know how to inhale or exhale or however the heck you smoke a cigarette.
I could never figure it out.

I still don't know how.

Cough. Cough. Cough.

Fess. Fess. Fess.

:)




No comments:

Post a Comment