xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Thinking About It

Friday, January 22, 2016

Thinking About It

January 20 - February 20, 2016.
Gotcha.

Predawn hours.
uh huh.

Diagonal line.
Southern sky.
Naked eye.
yep yep & yep.

Dress warm.
I will ! I will !

Mercury.
Venus.
Saturn.
Mars.
Jupiter.
YaY !

Clear sky.

uhhhhh.

Clear sky ... ? ...
Helloooooooo ?
Where oh where are you wonderfully clear, predawn sky ?
Dontcha know the planets await ??!?

It's been three mornings now.
Hoping, peering, whispering ... please be clear.. please be clear.
Please, oh, please be clear.
But, alas
& rats.
RATS.
It's cloudy again.

I know those planets aren't going anywhere.
Not yet.
I still have many days left to view their awesomeness but, like a kid waiting for Christmas ...
yep.
The anticipation is killing me.

Good thing I love early.
Predawn is actually my favorite time of the day.
I love the stillness, the quiet, the simple, often unnoticed noises
& the sunrise.
Oooooh that sunrise.

So, I'm good.
Yeah, I'm good.
I've got lots to keep me occupied.
I guess I can wait another day.

But, dang.
Just think about it.

Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Mars and Jupiter.
All dressed up nice and nice in an incredible, diagonal line.
Things like that make my head want to burst with completely amazed and very humbled happy bubbles
! ! ! ! !
Just THINK about it !
! ! ! ! !

So, yep.
I will wait
& I'll peer
& I'll hope and whisper
& I will sooooo totally enjoy another beautiful, Winter day on this lovely, pale blue dot in the sky called Earth.

Wooo.
Weeee.

Happy, Happy Bubbles.

:)

I Am My Feelings













No comments:

Post a Comment