xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: #%&$!!!#

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

#%&$!!!#

I've never been one for cursing or cussing or carrying on.
Nope.
Oooooo but, believe me.
There have been plenty of times in this zig zaggity life of mine where I have wanted to fill my sentences with profanity laced obscenities.
Plenty o times.
But, I'd choose to keep the words in my head
& I would say "rats", "darn" or "boo" instead.

I'm thinking my Catholic upbringing, my non swearing in front of the kids parents and my working around children for so many years probably has something to do with my aversion to expletive language.

Truth be told though ?
It seems the older I get, the easier it is for those flippin phrases to make their way into my vocabulary.
It's rather shocking.
Appalling even.
But, don't you worry.
It doesn't happen all the time so there's really no need to tarnish your image of me.
The potty words seem to slip out only when I'm annoyed at someone or stressed about something.

So.
Don't annoy me.
&
Don't stress me out.
Ok ?!!?!

Thanks.

Oh, and if there is a don't call a professional, I'd rather do it myself, household project you need assistance with ...?
You might want to ask someone else for help.
Handyman gigs brings out the drunkin sailor in me.

Watch. Out.

Yep.
It is scandalous but, it is true.

I am a stress induced, annoyance produced, the words just have a way of jumping out of my mouth these days, closet cusser.
and you know what ?
I'm pretty  #%&$!!# proud of it.

Oh yes, I am.

! Earmuffs !

:)

I Am My Feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment