xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Dreams

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Dreams

I had a night of many dreams.

Had a visit with my Mom in one dream.
She looked terrific...!... and we had a very nice talk.
I wish I could remember the details of our conversation.
I can't.
But it was all good.

I had another where I woke up and thought 'darn. it's just a dream...'
I can't remember any of those details either.
rats.

I do remember one dream.

My 5th and 6th grade teachers were there.
Mrs G and Mr M.
They were arguing over me.
Not the 5th/6th grade me.
The Double Nickels me.

Mrs G was very vocal in her dislike of me.
Mr M was singing my praises.
And there I sat.
Wondering if they knew I could hear everything they were saying.

Weird.
And funny.

When I was in 5th grade I always felt Mrs G disliked me.
I knew she hated my handwriting.
She told me so.
My right handed handwriting always tilted to the left.
I tried to fix it.
It was never good enough for Mrs G.

Hello 6th grade.

Mr M loved my handwriting.
He would use my paper every week as a sample of how handwriting should be done.
My tilt to the left was the best thing ever according to Mr M.

The 6th grade me always followed Mr M's advice.
I think the Double Nickels me will too.

:)








No comments:

Post a Comment