xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Nashville

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Nashville

I have been in Nashville, TN for a few days...spending time with one daughter, two sisters, and one bro-in-law.
Fun!

If you've never been to Nashville put it on your list of to dos...
I'm pretty sure all the dreamers of the world live here.
It is a very happy place.

Don't know if I have mentioned this before but, I got an acoustic guitar back in April.
I have always wanted one.
Got it for my Double Nickels Birthday and even though I have every intention to teach myself how to play...
it's been sitting there ever since the Double Nickels day.
Life just keeps getting in my way.

After this weekend, I am on a guitar learning mission.
I am going to play Mandy by Barry Manilow
If that is the only song I ever learn I will still feel accomplished

It's a simple dream of mine.
It will make my heart happy!

Thank you Nashville!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment