xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Next Time

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Next Time

I was walking at my favorite place last week.
Chugging along enjoying the park  like I enjoy the park.
All was lovely.

When I came home the back of my ankle started hurting.
Hmm. That's weird.
But, I went about my business.

The next day came along and as I started walking I felt this awful pain.
Where?
The back of my ankle.
I told myself ...'no problem...keep walking...it will work it's way out'.

It did and I was happy.

Next day. Same thing.
And the next.
I happily walked along ignoring the pain.

And then it hit like a ton of bricks.

Not my ankle. That's fine.

Seems I overcompensated for my ankle and did a number on my back.

Ask me if I'm bummed.

I'm on Day 5 of taking it easy / no walks.
I'm bummed.
Boo.

The bright side is while I've been sitting and sitting and sitting I wrote 'You Matter'
And I am reading a wonderful book.
Yes. There is always a bright side.

Today's lesson to me ... ?

The next time a body part is speaking.....Pay Attention !!
My ankle said to stop.
I refused.
So my back said STOP.
Ok. I hear ya.
I PROMISE next time I will pay attention.
Promise.

(Fingers crossed)

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment