xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Ping Pong

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Ping Pong

I've been playing a nice little game of Ping Pong in my head lately.
Back and forth and back and forth and back and forth.

Oh Yes I Can.
Oh No I Can't.

I love what I'm doing.
WHY am I doing ?!?

Stop this nonsense.
Continue.

No one cares.
I care

& I swear, I swore off doubting a long time ago but, I do believe I am walking hand in hand with Mr D these days
& I'm fighting fighting fighting ...
but, it's hard.

Half of me feels like I am forever talking to a wall, the other half dances a happy, daily dance because I am following what I feel I was born to do
& I gripe, I cry, I carry on and complain but, deep down, no matter how I chop it, I know I can't stop.
I can't.
I won't.

So.
What's my point ?
Don't ask me Bob.
I really don't know.

I guess I just needed to get these words out of my head and into this infinite, writer's vortex.
To throw my thoughts out into the world, once again.
To keep on keeping on.
To try.
Hope I am heard.
Pray I make a difference.

Back and forth and back and forth and back and forth.
Yep. Yep.
Welcome to my brain.
But a wise old soul once told me to Keep Doing
& Keep Doing is what I did.
It's what I do.

Keep Doing. Keep Doing.
Keep Doing. Keep Doing.

I really do prefer the sound of that always positive drumbeat
& so, I will.
Keep. Doing.

Anyone up for a game of Ping Pong ?

:)

I Am My Feelings



No comments:

Post a Comment