xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Apple Trees

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Apple Trees

There are some days when I wake up with a whole lot of whys in my head.
Today is one of those days.

Last night I was told of the sudden death of a much too young person.
Which brings to three times, in this still youthful 2015, I have received news from someone I love that someone they love has unexpectedly, inexplicably died.
A world flipped over.
A heart crushed.

What do I say ?
How do I help ?
What words can I muster up that can possibly ease such ache ?

The only words I have are the words I will forever repeat.
Jesus
& Hope.

I don't know how else to get to the other side of pain.
The other side of WHY ?
There is no other way.
At least in my head.

Because even if I don't understand the why I do understand the hope.
And with Jesus comes hope.
And healing.

Martin Luther said it best.
His wonderful quote has been repeated in my mind many, many times.
It especially helps on the tougher days.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree."

I think I would plant a couple.
I just would not, do not know how to survive any other way.

:)

I Am My Feelings










No comments:

Post a Comment