xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Art

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Art

My brother and I have this thing we do way too much.
But, it amuses us
& we are very easily amused.

He will email, then text me to announce his incoming email.
I'll reply then text him, to alert of my approaching response.

Yeah.
Weird.
But, this time, we have a legit reason for this particular weirdness.
& a name.

We call it "Art".

Art is a man Brother once had the pleasure of working with ...
& it seems Art would "Art" all the time.

You see, Art was unfamiliar with the internet world.
A doubter of technology was he.
Unsure of his computer and all it's abilities.

Art didn't figure an email could travel from his desk to another at record speed.
So, he would text my bro to double check the safe arrival of his words.

Brother and I so enjoyed the innocence of Arthur's Arthurness that we became somewhat obsessed with the man and his legend.
& so ..
We "Art"

I've been known to expand the art of arting a bit.
Sometimes, after putting a FaceBook status up for all to see, I will text to ask my sibling to "Like" it.
I figure at least then I get one thumbs up ! instead of zero.
I feel dorky if I get zero.

&
Since I've acknowledged our Art quirks ...
Here's another one for your enjoyment.

Have you ever noticed the FaceBook "poke" ?
Brother and I have.
He and I have poked and repoked 450+ times.
Why ?
Because it's there.
We sometimes worry there is a maximum poke limit.
Sure hope not.
That would be a bummer.

Art.

He's taken Bro and I to places we never thought to go
Made us ponder the imponderable 
It's because of Art we often wonder ...

Would you rather text someone who never responds 
or send a text to a never ending text conversationalist ?

hmmm.
hmmmmmmm.
hmmmmmmmmmmm .......

:)

I Am My Feelings












No comments:

Post a Comment