xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Signs

Friday, March 13, 2015

Signs

I have an odd little fess up today.
Well, it might seem odd to you but, it's normal to me.
So perfectly normal
& very, very wonderful.

When someone I love leaves this world to move on to the next, I receive multiple
..... & I mean multiple  .....
signs that my person is ok.
It happens all the time
& it's pretty awesome stuff.

My mom has sent so many signs that she is ok, that I am 100% certain that she is perfectly, beautifully, totally ok.
The first days and months after she left ...oh my gosh...the signs were everywhere.
A dream hug, a perfectly timed song, a lost picture that suddenly appeared, a scent, a split second vision.
 
It was amazing.

My family actually started a 'sign book' just to remember all these cool little things she was showing us
& she continues to show us.
Eight years later and it still is amazing.

I imagine everyone who loses someone they love receives signs.
You just have to open your heart, your mind, your eyes, your ears ...
The signs are everywhere.
& I am positive if you allow yourself to be open to them, you will see them.

I do hope you see them.
Because it is a spiritual gift just waiting to be found.

It is a gift that will comfort you.
A gift that will soothe your soul.
A gift that will help your heart feel happy again.

Guaranteed.

:)

I Am My Feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment