xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Fess Up Tiny Papers

Friday, September 4, 2015

Fess Up Tiny Papers

Television from way, waaaaaaay back in the day was classic
& unless you lived through it, it's hard to explain it's uniqueness.

It didn't take all that much to keep my generation happy.
A couple of puppets, a clown named Bozo, a diver named Dan ...
Priceless.
Just priceless.

One of my favorite shows was 'Ray Rayner and His Friends'.
Along with Warner Brothers' Cartoons, Chelveston the Duck, and a talking Cuddly Dudley stuffed dog, there was Ray.
It was so simple but so AWESOME.

Ray Rayner always wore a jumpsuit 
& on his jumpsuit were small pieces of paper with reminders of what to do next on the program.
Commercial, skit, whatever it was ... it was on a tiny paper attached to his jumpsuit.

My point in telling you all about this wonderful childhood memory of mine is because I am now Ray Rayner.
Yep.
Notes, notes and more notes.

If I don't write down the something I am supposed to do or the date I'm supposed to remember
I won't, I don't.

Remember ?
Remember what ?
oh that.
oops

Write it down now or forget about it later because it will be erased from my brain.

yikes.

I've heard stuff like this happens to "old" people so I'm trying to figure out how it could be possibly be happening to little ol me ...
But, it's happening man, it is happening.

I've got notes
& notes on top of notes
But the good news is, if the thought makes it onto my Ray Rayner papers it WILL get done.
It's just gotta get there.

& yes,
I've tried and I do use the little 'note' reminder on my Iphone.
It's clever.
It's cute.
It's handy.
But I prefer good old paper.

Paper here.
Paper there.
Paper everywhere.

I'll even tear up the junk mail in nice, little fourths, sixths or eighths just so I can reuse the paper for my note collection.
So see ?
I'm Earth friendly too.

Yep.
Ray Rayner and his wonderful friends.
How I loved that show.
Little did I know the man was preparing me for my future with those lovely notes pinned to his jumpsuit.

oh & just so you know ...

My friend Cindy had a Cuddly Dudley stuffed dog
& yes.
I am still jealous.

Fess.
Fess.

:)

I Am My Feelings










No comments:

Post a Comment