xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Just Like That

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Just Like That

I was waiting in a waiting room again this week when a man walked in and said "Hi Everybody. God Bless You".
We all looked up and I assume the majority of us smiled.
I know I did.
He signed in and sat down.

The person calling out 'who's next' called  "Jacqueline" and Jacqueline stood up
& I thought 'yet another Jacqueline in yet another waiting room, YaY'.

Someone sneezed
& from clear across the room "God Bless YOU !" was said loud and clear.
Those nice words came from that same man.
I noticed because I hadn't heard someone say "God Bless You" in a long time
& now I heard it twice in a matter of a few minutes.
hmmmm

'The Price Is Right' happened to be on the waiting room tv.
I haven't seen that show in forever so I took a peek to see if anything had changed.
Everything looked like it did the last time I watched, except Drew Carey is now the host, not Bob.
I stared for a bit but after awhile, picked up a magazine instead.

The Sports Illustrated I grabbed had a picture of the Chicago Cubs on the cover with a headline about believing in miracles.
I started reading an interesting 'they just might do it this year' article.

The background noise in that waiting room was cheers and yippees and "come on down !" from the Price is Right guy but, I didn't pay much attention.
The one thing I did keep noticing though, was Drew Carey.
His go to phrase kept jumping out at me
& I heard "Just like that ! Just like that !" quite a few times.

Husband returned from his appointment.
We walked back to the car and as we prepared for the short ride home, I reached for the radio.
The Ozark Mountain Daredevils were singing "Jackie Blue"
& although I've never really been a fan of that song, I thought 'Hey. There's my name again.'
hmmmmmm

Got home.
Walked outside to get the mail and my neighbor from two doors down yells out a very friendly "HI JACKI !!"
I gave him a hearty 'HI How ya doing ?" and thought 'I haven't seen that man all Summer & btw...there's my name again'.

So now I figured I better start paying attention.
I'm being given signs.
Lots of signs.

I go about my day and decide it was a good evening to catch a sunset so I head over to the park.
There is this one part on my walking trail that is my favorite spot of all
& as I approached this area the sun was setting.
I cannot describe how perfectly lined up the sunset sat on the two best trees in that awesome park
& as I walked closer and closer that sun was blindingly shining on me.
It was hard to keep looking and walking but, I kept looking and walking
& it was AWESOME.

When I got back to the car I noticed a rosary hanging on the rear view mirror of a vehicle in front of me as George Harrison's "My Sweet Lord" played on my radio.

Yep.
That's what I'm talking about.

Some might call them coincidences.
I call them signs.
Little. Big.
Obvious, not so obvious.
Wonderfully beautiful signs.

They are there.
Always there
& it's very, very, very cool when those signs start popping out from nowhere
& from everywhere.

Be open, my friends.
It's pretty incredible stuff just waiting to be noticed.

:)

I Am My Feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment