xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Pay Attention

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Pay Attention

I had a dream message three nights ago.
It was so very real, vivid
& until just a few moments ago, it was driving me coo coo because I didn't know what she meant.

She is Mom.
My mama came to me in one of those half awake / half asleep states.
I know I was awake a few minutes earlier because I remember the time.
4:30 a.m.
& the minute I knew the time, I was certain I would not go back to sleep.
So I laid there with my wondering thoughts
& that's when it happened.

I felt Mom's warm hand
& although I didn't see, I knew it was her even before she spoke.
Her hand felt so incredibly soothing as it covered mine.
She held it there while she whispered these words ...
"You're being informed. Pay attention. PAY ATTENTION"
& then
she was gone.

I hurriedly jotted down Mom's message.
That's how real her presence felt.
I knew the feeling would evaporate but, I needed to remember those words.
& boy, do I remember.
I can't get them out of my head.

"Pay attention. PAY ATTENTION" she gently, urgently said
but, pay attention to what Ma ?!? WHAT ?

So.
Since that dream message, I've been taking notice.
I mean really taking notice.
More notice than usual.
I am diligently paying attention.
& here is a list of my 'makes sense to no one but me' observations since my dream.

..........
Cloud smiles and random hearts.
yep.
There are many.
I'm to the point where I giggle when I see them.
A heart shaped water spill on my counter is only one example
& those clouds !
Every time I look up at the sky, the sky is smiling back
& yesterday, I swear I saw a cloud shaped fist pump shining down on me.

Songs.
In grocery stores, in hotel lobbies, on radios of cars passing by ...
Everywhere songs.
Songs that remind me of people.
Certain people.

Charlotte.
I'm seeing the name Charlotte all over the place.
All. Over. The. Place.

A big dice.
I found an over sized dice.
It was just sitting there, as if it was waiting for me to discover it
so, I did.
The "1" dot was what I saw as I reached to pick it up
& the "1" dot is how I have kept it and how it will  stay.

And ... last but certainly not least ...
I saw a snake yesterday.
Yep.
I just happened to glance, he just happened to be there.
Split second encounter.
Thankfully, there was a window between us so I didn't have to freak.
I just very calmly said,  'Hey. WoW. There's a snake'
I cannot remember the last time I crossed paths with a snake.
..........

hmmmmm.

Those were my clues
& Mom's message made very little sense, until now.

Charlotte is my mama's Confirmation name so I know that's Mom being Mom, reaffirming her "You Go Girl !" with hearts, smiles and fist pumps.
The huge dice and reminder songs are telling me to take that chance on those certain someones I've been pondering
& the snake ?
That snake was there whether I saw him or not.
It's a knock upside my head to remember that things happen near, around, for me all the time.
Sometimes I notice.
But most times, I don't.

! Helloooooo Notice !

Yep.
Message received Mom.
I will happily, enthusiastically continue to notice
& I WILL pay attention.

PAY ATTENTION.

:)

 I Am My Feelings











No comments:

Post a Comment