xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Never Ever Never

Friday, October 21, 2016

Never Ever Never

"There is nothing wrong with loving the crap out of everything. Negative people find their walls. So never apologize for your enthusiasm. Never. Ever. Never."
-- Ryan Adams

Thank YOU, Ryan Adams ! ! !
Those are really, REALLY great words.

I know I sometimes apologize for my enthusiasm.
I often put a cork in it, contain it.
I second guess myself because ... because ...
Because ??!??

Hey now !  That's just gotta stop !

I AM enthused.
I am extremely enthused !
I am enthused about clouds and trees and nature and sunrises and music and planets and children and and and ...
Everything.
Every. Thing.
And yes.
I do want to share it, show it.
Why not ?!?

Life is sooooo short.

Be happy !
Be thrilled !
Be ecstatic !

& absolutely no apologies are necessary.
Never. Ever. Never.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

weeeeeeeeeeee.


:)

I Am My Feelings




No comments:

Post a Comment