xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Sitting in a Cell Lot

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Sitting in a Cell Lot

Random thoughts and wonders whilst waiting for our weary traveler  ....

hmmmm

How many planes you figure come in and out of here every day ?

Think the people who live in that house ever get used to the noise ?

Have you seen the movie 'Sully' yet ?
You should !

The domino effect of a storm on allllll those airport workers is pretty staggering when you stop and think about it.

I'm hungry. I wish I would have grabbed a bag of pretzels.
rats

Look at that guy. Why's he taking up two spots ?
Crooked parking really annoys me.

I'm not very good at backing my car into a space if someone is watching me. I get nervous.

What's the weather supposed to be like tomorrow ?

I think I'll go for a walk when we get home.

You know, you never think about a long snapper's job in football until he goofs up the play.

I feel sorry for the kicker when he misses a field goal.

Who do you think has more pressure on his head the quarterback or kicker ?

How many people you figure use that port-a-potty during an average week ?

What time does his flight come in ?

Why'd we get here so early ?

The guy over there has been here as long as we have, he's probably waiting on the same plane.

That bug has been sitting on the windshield for awhile. Is he alive ?

I love this song.

If a plane can go into reverse on the ground, you think if it had to, could it do the same in the sky ?

Whoever invented FitBit is a genius.

How many steps you got today ?

I'm bored.

I need to cut my toenails.

Next time, remind me to bring a snack.

Oh.
He's at baggage claim.
YaY !

Let's go.

:)

I Am My Feelings








No comments:

Post a Comment