xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: The Good Morning Lady

Saturday, October 1, 2016

The Good Morning Lady

I've seen this tiny bubble of a woman about four times now
& at first, I thought 'ooopsie, lovely thought ! wrong time of day'.
But then, I saw her again
and again
and again
& at each of our path crossings, she'd hand over a wonderfully jolly "GOOD MORNING !!"

Mid afternoon, late afternoon, evening.
It didn't matter the hour.
Good Morning !! is what that happy little lady offered.

'I wonder why she says good morning when it's clearly not morning' ??
the practical me has asked myself.
hmmmm
weird
But the more I see that gleeful messenger, the more I am beginning to love her
& here's why.

I ADORE mornings.
They are THE very best time of the day, according to me.

Anything is possible in the morning.
Everything is brand, spankin new.
The day awaits.
The possibilities are endless
Coffee
Sunrise
Fresh ideas
Busyness
Laziness
Whichever way the day decides to go is completely and totally up to me because it mine.
Mine.

So to take that awesome 'Good Morning' greeting and place it in another part of the day ??
weeeee
How fun is that ??
& what a beautiful token to offer another.

And so, I shall follow that sunny gentlewoman's cue.

 ! Good Morning !
 To you and you and you and you and you.

Good Morning ! now.
Good Morning ! later.
Good Morning ! in the afternoon.
Good Morning ! this evening.
Good Morning ! tonight.

Because today is a precious, priceless BEST GIFT EVER  kind of gift that should be genuinely treasured every single moment of every single day.

So, thanks, Good Morning Lady
& Good Morning to You too !
Here's to your amazingly awesome greeting lasting alllllll day long.

:)

I Am My Feelings






 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment