xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Eclipsed

Monday, August 21, 2017

Eclipsed

Happy Solar Eclipse Day ! !

It feels like a holiday, doesn't it ??
It does !!

Hey, are you ready ??
ready for the 'it doesn't happen all that often, totally AWESOME !! THIS is how it's done show'  !!?!!
I'm so excited I can hardly contain my glee ! !

So.
Before I carry on with my look at the sun but don't burn my retinas extravaganza, I just have to say ENJOY

Enjoy this experience and every single feeling that oozes up inside of you as you witness amazing.
My guess is we will all feel a little bit teeny, a tad tiny, a smidge itsy bitsy and mighty minuscule by the magnitude of it all ! as we should.

As. We. Should.

It's the UNIVERSE, baby !!
It's time we start paying attention to it's infinite lessons and stop the never ending bickering and fussing and feuding and fighting andandandandand
and just shhhhhhh.

shhhh, People
&
for heaven's sake, just be nice.

Just. Be. Nice.

bam.

See how easy that is ??

Now go out and share your smile with the world
& have yourself an astronomically spectacular today !!

weeeeeee !!

:)

I Am My Feelings














 

No comments:

Post a Comment