xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Or The

Monday, August 14, 2017

Or The

If you seek, you will find.
It really is that incredibly easy
& I was reminded in so many wonderful ways this past weekend of just how simple that easy can be

like the walk to the grocery store to pick up a few somethings on a beautiful Saturday
or the genuine Good Morning from that someone walking the dog
or the talking about nothing and everything whilst sitting on a city veranda 
or those enthusiastic young sellers of lemonade on the street corner
or the music in the air on a lovely summer evening
or that song that beckons the heart strings
or the burst of laughter from a gosh that's funny !! story 
or the shared moment of heartfelt love between a mama and her boy
or that bright star in the sky
or those Sunday church bells 
or the slice of pizza that hits the spot
or the
or the
or the

Littles
All those awesome, amazing, teeny, tiny littles that make being here, experiencing THIS so soooooo magical.

If you seek, you will find.
Life's simple, guaranteed promise.

Enjoy.

:)

I Am My Feelings






 







No comments:

Post a Comment