xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Unselfishly First

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Unselfishly First

I didn't get much sleep last night.
The tv was on
& normally, I prefer off.
But, this beast they call Harvey is determinedly hunkered and I wanted, needed to keep an eye on him. 
You see, I have people scattered about the great state of Texas
& I'm nervous for them.
For all.

Mother Nature, in all of her many moods, continues to amaze.
So awe inspiring, breathtaking, gorgeous.
So violent, ugly, disruptive.
It's hard to believe she is one and the same.

There's this thing though, that I just cannot get out of my brain.
Like a drum, it is pound pound pounding on through.

The Helpers. The Helpers. The Helpers.

Police.
Dispatch.
Firemen and women.
EMTs.
Hospital workers
Public work employees ...

The FIRSTS.
First to respond.
First to jump in.
First to DO.
Pretty sure they didn't get much sleep last night either

& I keep thinking, those Helpers !!
They are there.
Always, ALWAYS there.
For you, for me, for the guy down the street.
For the rich and the poor.
For the niceys
& the meanies.
They are forever THERE to save me and my arse when me and my arse need saving
& for that I say ...

WoW.
Just WOW.

& today, now, I just, I MUST hand out a big, BIG, THANK YOU to every single one of you wonderful helpers.
You all seriously ROCK in my book, baby
& when I take the minute it takes to think about you and all that you do, it seriously blows my mind.

How incredibly unselfish.
Every. Day.
You are there, for me.
Every. Flippin. Day.

Dang.

That's genuine.
That's beautiful.

So please !! be careful
& take care of you too.
Because if it wasn't for YOU ??

WoW
Just WOW.

:)

I Am My Feelings







No comments:

Post a Comment