xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Our House

Monday, August 7, 2017

Our House

A few of the family and I went over to Dad's yesterday.
My 85 year old father gathered us together to enjoy his deliciously excellent specialty dish, Steak and Gravy with it's mashed potato and corn trimmings included.

Yum Yum Yum
& I doooooo mean YUM

& as we sat there looking through picture books, laughing and reminiscing I couldn't help but think DANG ! I LOVE THIS HOUSE !

This House.
My childhood home.

Yep.
The place where Mom and Dad moved, a few months before Child #3, aka Me, arrived
& ooooooh ! if those walls could talk ! wow weeeee !
a most wonderful story of growing up Halton would be weaved.

There were 8 of us in our house.
Parents.
Four Daughters.
Two Sons.

Four bedrooms.
One bathroom.

Lots of chaos.
Lots of coordinating.
Lots of disagreements and negotiating.
& so soooooo much love.

Happy memories.

Blessed life.

It truly has been a very, very blessed life
& it all came to be because of a solid, unconditional, determined commitment
built on a foundation that has stood strong for a whole bunch of years.

Our House.
My forever home.

Dang.
I love that place.

:)

I Am My Feelings















No comments:

Post a Comment