xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Promises ! Promises

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Promises ! Promises

Dear 2015

I never seem to keep resolutions so this time, I'm calling them promises.
 & this year,  I promise you I will ....


1.  Get things done.
     It's true.
     My sidetracking days are over.

2.  Be ok with and get better at self promotion.
     It's a toughie but, I must.
     I must !

3. Strum Mandy on my guitar.
     It WILL happen.

4.  Find my publisher and my music writer.
     I know that person is out there and we meet one day.
     & if we don't...

5.  Become my own publisher and learn to write my own music.
      Oh, yes I can.

6.  Stop depending on others to help me figure out technology.
     I'll try.
     I'll really, really try.

7.  Don't be afraid to speak up.
     Yep.
      This year, if I'm thinking it, I'm saying it.
      eek.

8.  Keep walking.
     YaY !
     I will.

9.  Eliminate or at least regulate the consumption of chips, chocolate and peanut
     butter in my life.
     Think portion control.
     OUCH.

10. Thank my loyal readers more often.
      They need to know how very much I appreciate them.
      Thank You Loyals ! I do ! !

      &
      finally, most importantly
   
      Be sure to make you, 2015, the best year ever.
      You will be.

      I promise.

      Love,
      Me

      :)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment