xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Ahhhhh Glee

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Ahhhhh Glee

I. LOVE. GLEE.

Like the sing-songy, over the top, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood type of glee that so many people I love are exuberantly expressing today.

Weeeeeeeeeeeee !

And rightfully so.
They have patiently and loyally waited for this moment
so pass that relish
& relish it, baby !

It's incredibly hard to describe the happiness I feel for them.
My heart is bubbling over with mushy, gooshy, lovey dovey pride.
It really is !
But, as everyone I know danced in the streets and around their tvs over the game we call baseball, I followed my own little form of glee.
I went to the park to catch a sunset.

I did this because I adore sunsets
& because I needed to partake in my own form of shouting from those rooftops.
I needed to be outside
& so, I went for my walk
& talk about glee.
Ooooooooo weeee.
Give or take a few loyal runners, that park was pretty much alllllll mine.

Yahoooooooooo.

I've never seen it so empty on such a perfect evening.
It was beyond thrilling
& I seriously had to fight the urge to skip.
Barry Manilow humming in my ears, trees and clouds.
It's hard to top that in my Happy Book

! JOY !

I knew they would be there too, though
& they were, because they always are.
'They' are an elderly couple I see every time I take an evening walk.
He's tall.
She's a shortie
& they are connected.
Arm in loving arm they are deep in conversation each time our paths cross.
But, they always pause, look over at me, smile their awesome smiles and wish me well
& yesterday, they did as they do.
They sat on their bench in our quietly serene park, held hands and waited for the sun to set.
They too have found their own form of glee.

Ahhhhh Glee.
The many, many colors of glee.

I hope you discover yours.
I hope you acknowledge, treasure, bottle and share yours too.
Most of all, I hope you enjoy every single second of that wonderful glee.
Your. Glee.
Your giddily giddy, giddy glee.

weeeeeeeee heeeeeeee.

:)

I Am My Feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment