xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Thumbs Up Guy

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Thumbs Up Guy

I see him quite often these days
& he's quickly becoming 'favorite person' on my walking trail.
I've dubbed him 'Thumbs Up Guy" because every single time our paths cross, he hands over one big smile and two thumbs up.

Two, three, four, sometimes five.
Every. Time.
BIG SMILE.
Thumbs Up.

He doesn't know it but, his friendly gesture has caused quite a ponder in my brain.

Wanna know why ?

Because I know nothing about him.
He knows nothing about me
& I'm pretty positive we are not going to stop everything on my walk/ his run to inquire.
Nope.
He'll go about his biz.
I'll go about mine.
The only thing we have in common, really, is that we happen to see each other on that nature trail. 
Yet, he takes the minuscule, little second of life to offer his smile and two thumbs up.
Always.
Every. Single. Time.

& that makes my heart so happy.

Kindness.
Simple, brighten another person's day, kindness.

I do believe I shall pass it on ....

:)

I Am My Feelings






 




No comments:

Post a Comment