xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Halfsies

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Halfsies

My heart has been divided right smack dab down the middle these last few days.
Yep.
One half soooo wished and wanted to stay with Grandsons and continue viewing life through those innocent eyes.

Talk about Happy Land.
Weeeeeeee.

My heart's other half begged to be right where I am sitting today.
It needed, wanted Here.
Now.

Why ?
Because it is leaf changing time around these parts
& I just ADORE those colors

& even though I have a pile and a half of get-tos to get to after being away for over two weeks, one of my MUST-dos yesterday was to take my walk.
My heart had to be on that trail, amongst those trees
& it did not disappoint.
I pretty much had the entire park to myself and it was absolutely spiritual.

! JOY !

Is it selfish of me to think the trees waited for my return ?
I hope they did because I secretly feared I would miss the burst this year.
The color change.
oooooo that awesomely beautiful color change.
I just can't get enough of it's prettiness.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

So as half my heart aches for those little boys and their gleeful little world,
the other half is blissfully dancing.

Waaaa
&
YaY
There is quite the tug of war going on inside of me.

Hey, Heart ?
There will be many more visits with Grandsons
uh huh
&  fyi...
there are always lovely colors and sights and scents and beauty to enjoy, no matter the season, no matter where we be. 
I think it's best to surround ourselves in today.

This. Today.

awwwwww.

Enjoy.

:)

I Am My Feelings




No comments:

Post a Comment