xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Riding

Friday, December 9, 2016

Riding

I assume this happens to everyone.
I'm hoping my assumption is right
& if not ... ?

errr.
um.
well.

Train tracks.

Every single time I see train tracks, especially rural, gravel road type train tracks, I get an indescribable feeling happening inside of me.
A blast from the past.
A deja vu.
A warm and fuzzy happy.

It happens with bridge overpasses too.
But my feelings with bridge overpasses are different and very random.
Some bring a feeling of glee.
Others, absolute terror.

I know. It's weird
&...
it gets weirder.

Overpasses painted a light shade of blue bring me joy
& I have no idea why.
But, overpasses with trains sitting on top = My. Worst. Fear.

I'm curious what will become of me if I ever encounter a painted blue, stalled train overpass.
I'll be emotionally torn, for sure.

oooooooowhattodowhattodowhattodo

I often wonder where these feelings come from ?
& why are they so intense ?

I've informed Family that I think I was a hobo somewhere down the line.
A vagabond, riding the rails, living off the land.
There's such a unique, complete happiness attached to those rural tracks.
A way down deep inside my soul type of bliss.
It's absolutely unexplainable

& that train sitting on top of an overpass horror ?
Where in the world would I come up with that one ?

Mom was terrified of tidal waves.
Nephew has a fear of a plane falling from the sky and crashing into him.
Daughter and Niece are petrified of horses.

Unreasonable ?
Maybe.
But it's the little things like this that sure make me wonder.
About being here before.
About being here again.

I say I have.
I say I will

& if given a choice as to what I will do and where I will be, next ?
I am riding.

For. Sure.

:)

I Am My Feelings




No comments:

Post a Comment