xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Wake Up Wake Up

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Wake Up Wake Up

Sometimes this is so incredibly easy.
Writing words, I mean.
I wake up, I get moving and I seriously cannot express what I need to express fast enough
&
other times ?

oy

Other times.

Today is a writer's block day.
One of those why bother ??
One of my 'I got nothing'.
Nothing
& could someone please remind me whyyyyy I continue to do what I do ??

So, I figure, eh,
I'll just start.
I'll get my thought process revved up and see where it goes from here.
So, errr, yeah.
Here I go.

& you know what I'm thinking and thinking and keep thinking about ?
I'm remembering the days when I'd "have" to get up early,
this early.
When I would prepare for my day at the crack of dawn and how very difficult it was to get myself up and moving to go to work.
To get to work.
To do what needed to be done.

I'd set that alarm for 4:50 a.m. every single day
& I would plead for that clock to please, PLEASE move slow every single night
& it's not that I didn't love what I was doing, I did.
Oh, I truly did !
I adored every child, every thing about the child care career that I chose.
It was ME and what I was meant to do.
But, on that day that I decided I didn't want to DO anymore ?
& I began what my heart had been telling me all along ?

Yeah.

I'm lucky
& I KNOW I'm lucky.

Now I awaken earlier than I ever have in my whole entire life and ...
I write.
I write and I write and I write
& sometimes I have a point to make, sometimes I'm just trying to brighten a day and sometimes, like this, like now, I ramble.
I ramble about nothing and everything.
About things that are important to me, the little bitty things.
Things that matter, really, REALLY matter to me.

& you know what ?

YOU matter to me
& THIS matters to me
& I just need to say, to acknowledge.
Because if not for YOU and the things you do to keep me moving along, I would not be here.
It is as simple as that.

So thanks.
Thank YOU.

I hope you continue to visit, to read, to enjoy these words of mine because THIS and YOU are why I happily wake up and do what I do
& THAT truly means the world to me.

Oh & on those days, these days when it seems I do nothing but babble an incoherent babble ?
Just hang in there please.
I promise I'll get over my writer's block soon.

:)

I Am My Feelings















No comments:

Post a Comment