xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Just Aim

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Just Aim

Have I mentioned that I love Barry Manilow ?!?
I do.
I so do.

What's that ?
What's my very favorite Barry Manilow song ?? you ask !??
Well ! thanks for asking !
I will respond quickly because that's an extremely easy question to answer.

My favorite Barry Manilow song of all time is "I Made It Through the Rain".
yep. yep.
& since you're so kind and curious, I'm going to tell you my very favorite words to my very favorite Barry song.
They are ...

"Just aim beyond the clouds
And rise above the crowds
And start your own parade"

LOVE

Those simple words have saved me.
Time and time again.

So often I have wondered "who am I kidding ? what am I doing ? why am I doing ?"
Especially when it comes to my writing.
& then ...
I would listen to that wonderful song
& everything, and I do mean everything, would make sense again.

I keep writing because it is me.
It is my happiness.
& fyi ...
It took me way toooooo long to figure that one out.
But now that I did, it's really all that matters.
I am following my Happy.

My little bit of advice today ...?
Find Yours.

Whatever makes you happy ... whatever makes you YOU.
Find it.
Go for it.

Aim beyond the clouds.
Rise above the crowds.
Start your own parade.
Because once you find that happy, everything else just seems to fall into place.

It's true.
It's so true
! ! ! ! ! ! !

So.
There.
Aren't you glad you asked ?

:)

I Am My Feelings


No comments:

Post a Comment