xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Snort

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Snort

I was born under the sign of Taurus.

Yep.
I am a stubborn bull, or so I've been told
& I will admit, I'm a little bit set in my ways
but, I see absolutely nothing wrong with being set in my ways.
I am what I am
& it is what it is.

So.
There.

Humph.

One example of my supposed stubbornness is my love of tuna fish sandwiches.
YUM.
So. Good.
Throw a few bell peppers on that baby and you've got yourself an awesome meal.
The fact that I will never ever EVER consume any other type of seafood is simply my choice.
Because if it looks like I won't like it, then why in the world would I waste my time trying it ...?
That's not being hardheaded.
It's being sensible.
Let those creatures stay in the sea.

Or how's about the minor detail that I refuse to use the guide on the tv remote ...?
Nothing inflexible about that.
The guide complicates my head
& I like to avoid things that complicate my head.
When I hunker down with the tv, I'll just stick with my same ol channels, thank you very much.
They're my favorites for a reason
& that's certainly not uncompromising.
It's practical.

ahem.

Does the info that I've never had and never plan to have a manicure or pedicure mean I'm immovable ?
I think not.
It just means I don't want a complete stranger touching my fingers and toes
& I see absolutely nothing wrong with that particularity.

nothing at all.

What about the knowledge that I've never seen a Star Wars Movie.
Or Star Trek.
Or any other block busting, sci-fi thrilling gem.
nope.
Not in my plans.
Why ?
Because I don't want to
& that's not pighead-y.
It's me.
I was born under the sign of Taurus.

& they have the audacity to call that and ME unreasonable ??!!?
Seriously ?

errr.
um
I prefer iron-willed.

Snort.

 :)

I Am My Feelings



No comments:

Post a Comment