xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Simplenesses

Friday, April 21, 2017

Simplenesses

I try my best to concentrate on all the amazing, little stuff that occurs each day.
Sun shining, people smiling, clouds fluffing.
You know ...
The simplenesses of everyday life.
But when big stuff happens, especially not so wonderful big stuff, I tend to push aside all those happy littles.

So today, I'm thinking about yesterday and my taken for granted tiny things.
My unnoticed until now pleasantries.

Like that morning cup of coffee.
I love that morning cup of coffee.
I enjoy it every single day yet, it's such a part of my routine that I don't really think about it. 
Well today, I'm thinking about it.
yum.

Or how's about that sincere "Have a nice day" from the person on the other side of the phone.
nicey.

& that perfectly timed just because.
Just because.

& the that's funny !! so do it again and again, no better sound in the whole wide world giggles of a six month old.
priceless

& finding that sweet cell lot spot, watching plane after passenger filled plane take off into the wild blue yonder.
impressive

& finally that BIG HUG I received from a very loving soul.
Thanks, Genuine.

ahhhhhhh.

So.
As I wander into this brand new day, I am going to take extra special notice of all that little stuff.
Because all those delightfully cheery littles sure make all the big stuff,
especially the not so wonderful big stuff,
seem rather small.

Helloooooo Today 

:)

I Am My Feelings


No comments:

Post a Comment