xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Nervous

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Nervous

I don't know what it is or why it is.
Maybe it's because it's been a long while
or maybe it's because I'd just rather
but, when it comes to airports, I much prefer having a pal with me, that other person tagging along, an accomplice.
You know, the double checker of things, the 'if we goof something up at least we'll goof something up together' buddy.

So yesterday, that didn't happen.
Yesterday, I had to put my adult pants on and do that big ol jet airliner, travel thing all by my very own self
& truth be told, I was nervous.

Just. Follow. The. Signs.
That's Family's mantra when their mother is running solo.

Just ! Follow ! The ! Signs !

Yep, that's what I kept telling Me
& yep, that's exactly what I did.
I followed the signs
& guess what ?

YaY

Signs.
oh signs.
Have I mentioned how very much I adore signs ?

One of my best decisions ever !! was to follow those signs.
Universe signs, that is.
I had been hearing and thinking and knowing I should and I could for soooooo many years
but, but, but ....
Life.
Life and it's zig zaggity, sidetracking ways.
Looking back now though, I wonder if maybe it was me.
Me, sidetracking Life, all along.

hmmmm

& then one day, I stopped.

STOP
 
I listened.
I followed
and by golly, here I am.
Happily writing
& confidently knowing that THIS is right.

Talk about mantras.
Ask Family what my favorite words happen to be.
They know because I've been singing them for years.

Y E A R S

& it's amazing how everything opens, people enter and a domino effect of loveliness just seems to happen when one simply chooses to shhhhh.
shhhhh.

Listen.

Follow.

ahhhhhh.

Thanks Family.
Thanks Universe.

& did I actually say I was nervous yesterday ?!!?
HA

Not anymore.

:)

I Am My Feelings




No comments:

Post a Comment