xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Respectfully Yours

Friday, June 30, 2017

Respectfully Yours

You see, for me, it seems So. Incredibly. Easy. because it's all about respect.
Respect for our flag.
Respect for our country.
Respect for you.
For me.
For each other.

Respect for us.

US.

& I often wonder, what happened to Us ?

But here we are, thisclose to the 4th of July weekend
&
YaY holidays !!

We are happy and giddy !
We're proud and patriotic.
All for one and one for all.
United we stand, divided we fall.
Stronger together.
America baby !!

Oh, America.
I hope we are, I hope we can, I hope we do.

But you see, anger and hate have their ways of uniting We The People too
& sometimes it seems we are becoming THAT.
Taken over by ugly noise and awful words.
Divided hearts and anger.
So. Much. Anger.

But, um, here's a thought.
How's about LOVE.
Can we maybe try a little bit of love ?
& if that seems undoable,
compassion, kindness, understanding and/or cooperation just might work too.

I'll listen to your views.
You listen to mine.
I'll be nice to you.
You be nice to me.
We'll gather.
We'll talk.
We'll figure things out
&
We will respect.

RESPECT.

Naive ?
Maybe.
But, as I sit on the verge of America's Birthday, I am wanting and very willing to give it a try.

For You.
For Me.
For US.

I will simply TRY.
It's easy if you try.

:)

I Am My Feelings






No comments:

Post a Comment