xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Veranda

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Veranda

It started as a joke when Sister one day asked if anyone would like to join her on the veranda in the morning.
We each exclaimed "why YES ! Yes, we would !"
& we've been coffee-ing there ever since.

ooooooh veranda.
How I adore that word !

Google tells me: chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S. a large, open porch, usually roofed and partly enclosed, as by a railing, often extending across the front and sides of a house; gallery,

Well YaY, Google
& thanks for the info but, you want to know my definition ?

It's nothing fancy.
Just a couple of lawn chairs,
a brew of choice,
a sunrise or sunset or anywhere in between.
It's sweet souls to sit beside,
linked hearts
& lots of yappin.

It's slowed down moments of shared thoughts
& reconnects.
It's love and trust and sincerity.

It's joy.
Pure, warm, wonderful joy.

hmmm.
uh
I'm just wondering if maybe You would like to join me on the veranda this delightfully bright, brand new, today ???

Please say ! yes ! because I think you'll enjoy
& I KNOW, you'll want to share this priceless beautiful-ness from now until forever because it is truly that amazing.

Veranda.
How I adore that word.

:)

I Am My Feelings





No comments:

Post a Comment