xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Quiet Confidence

Monday, July 17, 2017

Quiet Confidence

What. A. Weekend.

& I mean that with every little sense of delightful sincerity that this ol heart can hold.
Filled with music and friends and family and love
& perfect.

It truly was PERFECT

& I don't know if you've noticed, but I have been riding a tidal wave of questions lately.
What and where and how and why ???
and and and ... ??!?
about this and that and that and this.
andandandandand

Yep.
I've been questioning.
I've been doubting.

AGAIN.

& HOW many times have you heard that one out of me ?!?

Seriously.
gaaaaaa.

Sometimes I just want to knock myself upside the head when I get this way
ESPECIALLY when those answers suddenly, quietly and oh so confidently !! appear
& they always, always, ALWAYS appear.

poof
just like that.

When I seek, I find.
There is absolutely no better way to phrase it
& it honestly is as easy as that.

I know you're busy so I won't get into all the teeny, tiny, finely chopped details of my Weekend Journey of Wonderful.
But.
I do need you to know this ....

The answers are there.
The comfort is there.
The everything you need to calm that inner unsteadiness is RIGHT THERE.

Sometimes the eyeballs have to be pried wide open to notice
& as Vanessa Williams so beautifully sings,
'sometimes the very thing you're looking for is the one thing you can't see'
but I promise, the answers you seek are there.

So, YaY.
I am back on my path.
AGAIN
& I feel FABULOUS !!!

hey, um, the next time I become unglued with my why why WHY-s ??!?
Do me a favor and remind me, please.

Seek + Find = Happy.

& feel free to hand over that knock upside the head too.

weeeeeee.

:)

I Am My Feelings














 

No comments:

Post a Comment