xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Thanks, Kids

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Thanks, Kids

I have spent a good portion of my life around children.
Caring for those little ones is a career choice I have always loved and never doubted.
It is what I was meant to do, to be.

Babysitting, daycare, preschool.
Watching the nieces and nephews.
Raising my own
& now, those perfect grandsons of mine  ...
Yep.
I adore them all
& I truly treasure each moment spent with every child in my care.

The innocence and wonder of youth will forever fascinate me.
So honest.
So amazing.
Enjoying the world through those fresh, little eyeballs will never, ever get old.

You feel so happy that you want to run around a tree ?
Burst into song just because ?
Dance, dance, dance... ! ... to whatever gleeful melody is running through your brain ?
Children hand us these spontaneous delights daily

& children approach each other all the time, become instant pals because they just happen to be the same height.
With a simple 'wanna play?'
Boom.
Friends.

No inhibitions.
No judging.

Pay attention to the children of the world, Grownups.
I am convinced those little people carry every answer we will ever need.
To go through life so open, so loving, so carefree.
Yep.

It's priceless.
It's beautiful.
It's an Every. Single. Day. Gift.

Thank You, Kids.
You have taught me well.

:)

I Am My Feelings


No comments:

Post a Comment