xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Just A Thought

Friday, September 15, 2017

Just A Thought

Perspective.

I've been thinking about perspective quite a lot lately.
Yours, mine, hers, his.
'cause, you know, we all have one.
That particular attitude, the certain way we see this world,
each other,
life.

hmmmm

& would you like to know just who placed Perspective right smack dab into the middle of my brain ?

Irma
It was Hurricane Irma.

That beast of a storm has got me pondering, big time.
& I just can't seem to get her domino effect out of my head.
Interrupted events.
Why did this happen ? encounters.
Life will never be the same disruptions.
Chaos, havoc.
Love, kindness.

wow

& now, she's gone but, here we are
& there !
right there, sits Perspective.

Yesterday, I offered up this blog space to two special someones who firsthand experienced the intimidating power of Irma
& for some reason, as I read their timetable and felt their feelings, I flash-backed to words I had written a few months ago ...

-------------------- 

Dang, I wish I could write those stories.
Give me a hard working vehicle, a patient driver, a road map to nowhere in particular, a notebook, a side road and I'll find you
& You
& You
& You
& youyouyouyouyouyou.

Because I know beautiful YOU is out there.
Quietly chugging along doing your thing, treating your neighbor as you would like your neighbor to treat you.
Living life, loving life.
Being a good, decent, human being on this place we call Earth
& we just don't hear enough about you on the nonstop, 24 hour, breaking, nightly news
& it's too bad
& kinda sad.
Because YOU are America, people !!

You're dependable and kind.
You're helpful and generous
& you'd rather not spend your precious time being angry at me 
& fyi ...
I really, REALLY don't want to be mad at you.
Deep down, I am POSITIVE we all just want NICE.

--------------------

& today, I'm wondering about you and your perspective.
Yep
Your views about this, about that.
About whatever.
But, since I can't physically drive to each and every single one of you, I'd like to offer up this space.
To YOU.

Why ??!??

Because the way I figure it, if YOU tell me how you feel, I can tell THEM and they can tell her and she can tell him
and so on and so on and so on ...
Hey.
Maybe we could start our very own domino effect of understanding !!

& don't tell me you're too shy or you can't write or you don't know how to express those feelings
um
I'm the perfect example of OH YES YOU CAN
Oh, yes I every day do.

weeeeee

So, here you go.

smiledott@yahoo.com

Email me.
Whenever.
Whatever.
& I will pass your words on with the hope of building a kinder, gentler, we are all in this together, connection.

YaY.

I look very forward to meeting your perspective.

:)

I Am My Feelings











No comments:

Post a Comment