xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Outside My Window

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Outside My Window

I haven't sat my bottom in this perfectly placed to catch the sunrise writing chair of mine for twenty-four days

24 days !!

& gosh, I've missed it's coziness
& YaY it's good to be home.

It's been an action-packed August for me and the fam.
Filled with little boy busyness and giggles, wedding reception hugs, belly laughs and reunites, quiet veranda visiting, majestic mountain views and happy.
A whole lotta happy

& as Husband and I packed the car, waved goodbye and hunkered down for the 1,082.6 mile drive back to reality, my head was filled with thoughts and my Barry Manilow notebook was ready.
Words and inspiration floated in my brain & woo weeeeee ! I very much planned to document them all

& I did.
Just not in the way I new poems and stories and blog posts planned.
Nope.
What I caught myself doing most on that pleasantly L O N G ride home was head turned to the right, stare out that passenger window, nothing.

ahhhhh
No. Thing.

I spent a good part of two whole days just looking at everything that came my way and passed on by
& you know what ??
It's quite the wonderful world out there !!

The hills and the prairies.
The fluffy clouds and sunshine.
The trees !! and the bushes and the gloriously green grass.
The corn fields and wheat fields.
The train tracks and dirt roads.
The houses on hilltops and old barns in the distance.
The people, the genuineness.
The bigs and the littles !!

The BEAUTY of this land, this life is absolutely EVERYWHERE !!
& allllll we have to do is NOTICE.

hey.
looky me !
looky me !

& how we the people of this amazingly fantastic nation are not dancing in the streets gleeful every single moment of every single day is mind-boggling, beyond me.

We are blessed, my peeps.
So very, VERY blessed !

When will we realize ?
and acknowledge ?
and thank ?
& treasure ! ! ? !

Today ?
How's about today ?

Look out YOUR window.

Open YOUR eyeballs.

Notice !!

& try.
Just try.

I promise ! A domino effect of lovely awaits !

It's here.
It's now.
It's everywhere.

It's today

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 

:)

I Am My Feelings








 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment