xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: My Jesus

Sunday, October 1, 2017

My Jesus

I do not consider myself religious.
At all
& although I was raised Catholic, I have long ago fallen away from weekly church visits.

What I consider myself is a regular ol human being who is a reader of the Bible and a very big fan of Jesus.
He is truly # 1 with me.
My best friend.
Forever.
For. Sure.

So.
Coming from the angle I am coming from, I'm finding it awfully hard to figure out certain people these days.
Especially those who do attend church regularly, who quote and continuously thump, thump, thumpppppp that Bible.
Those who claim to know Jesus.

I sometimes wonder if their Jesus and my Jesus are the same Jesus.

My Jesus is not judging, jealous, divisive or hateful.
He is never arrogant or self righteous. 
Negative ?
No.
Fakey ?
Nope. 
Ugly ?
Not ever.

My Jesus is kind, concerned and caring.
He's loving, loyal, and accepting.
He forgives.
He understands.
He builds.

& doubt ?
What's doubt ?
There is no such thing, with my Jesus.

& when someone believes in Him
I mean really, REALLY believes in my Jesus
That someone will be just like Him.
In everything they do, everything they say.
Because being like Jesus is automatic, genuine, natural.

It's simple.
It's beautiful
It's so incredibly easy.

He's my confidant.
My focus.
My buddy.

He's my Jesus.

:)

I Am My Feelings



No comments:

Post a Comment