xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Please

Monday, October 2, 2017

Please

I wrote the following words after the last mass shooting in these United States of America.
Pardon my rerun.
I'd like to share them again with the hope that I never have to share them again.

..........

I need to be like a child.
Sweet.
Pure.
Innocent.
Unscathed by the ugliness this world often brings.

I need to be like a child.
Genuinely unaffected and beautifully unconcerned by the different EVERYTHING in all of us.

I need to be like a child.
"Hi. I'm Me"
"Hi. You're You."
Let's be friends !

I need to be like a child.
Offering my love before anything else.

I need to be like a child.
Curiously enjoying each moment this precious life offers.

I need to be like a child.
Simply kind.
Sincerely happy.

I need to be like a child.
Because a child carries every single, honest answer this sometimes unsure adult will ever, ever need.

Yes, I need to be like a child.
So, please.

Please.

Let's be friends.

:)


I Am My Feelings



No comments:

Post a Comment