xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: This One Too

Sunday, October 8, 2017

This One Too

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. When the student is truly ready ... The teacher will disappear."

"A belief is only a thought you continue to think."

"Information cannot enter a closed mind."

"Silence isn't empty. it's full of answers."

"We Live On Borrowed Time."

Hello there
&
Welcome to my world and the lovely quotes that have been jumping out and smacking me right upside the head these days.
Like a slow, steady, easy parade.
Taking their time, waltzing on by.

Here's one, Jacki
& how's about this one too ...

& as I sit in the early morning hush, I am completely confused yet, totally ok.
I don't understand and I absolutely comprehend.
I don't know what to do but, I do know what to do.

I'm afraid.
I'm not.
I'm courageous.
I'm not.

oy.
See what I mean ?

It's the lingerings of an awesome Harvest Moon, I just know it.
That full, wonderful celestial body unfailingly gets this ol mind stirred up with questions.

Why ?
Oh, WHY.

But, I continually, confidently, forever and always come back to, shhhh.
just shhhh
& that whirly, twirly noise settles down, once again.

"Fear is useless; what is needed is trust."

& so,
I trust.

:)

I Am My Feelings














 




No comments:

Post a Comment