xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Y I K E S

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Y I K E S

The scariest movie I have ever seen ?
uh.
I can't imagine why you would bring up such a terrifyingly sensitive topic ... ??!?

eek.

But, since today is Halloween
& because you asked
& you're always just so darn nice ...
Well.
Ok.
For you, I'll confess.

The scariest movie I have ever seen and will never, ever, EVER watch again ?
"The Exorcist".
Linda Blair.
1973.

yikes.
Just thinking about it gives me the willies.
! ! ! ! ! !
There is no other movie that even compares.

Jason from "Friday the 13th" ?
Michael Myers of "Halloween" ?

No & No.
You guys should have stopped after your first go around.

"Child's Play", Chucky ?
Freddy Krueger, "Nightmare on Elm Street" ?

Oh. Please.
Those two are fumbling, bumbling amateurs compared to that creepy, devil controlled Regan.

I can still see that horrible face and I've only seen the movie once
& her voice ?!?
Oh. My.
That'll scare the you know what right outta me every single time.
I can't even think about that little girl without terror running through my veins
& if I happen to be flipping channels and her face randomly pops up because of some 'Scary Show Week' ?
Great.
Just GREAT.
It will take me months to get her perverse distortion out of my head.

oy.

Nope.
Never.
Never ever again will I put myself through such horror and cause my brain such grief.
One viewing of "The Exorcist" has scarred me for life
& now I'm going to have nightmares, I just know it.

But, I hope I answered your scariest movie in all the land query
& I sincerely thank you for asking.
Yep.
I do.

Thanks.

Thanks. A. Lot.

:)

I Am My Feelings





No comments:

Post a Comment