xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: and the home of the brave

Saturday, November 11, 2017

and the home of the brave

One of my very favorite things in this whole wide world is to be standing in Chicago Bears' Soldier Field when our National Anthem is sung.
The joy.
The pride.
The energy that flows is simply electric
&
sometimes...
Sometimes it gets even better.

Our National Anthem
! ... & ... !
A flyover.

A. FLYOVER.

Weeeeeeeee !!

There is absolutely nothing more thrilling and heart pumping than hearing "and the home of the brave ....!" as those U.S.A. jets zoommmmmm overhead.

!! AMERICA BABY !!

I sometimes worry that one day I just might explode with red, white and blue happy bubbles during this incredibly patriotic moment
&
if I could, I would capture it's super uniting power
& I'd sprinkle it around
& sprinkle it around
and sprinkle it around a little bit more so that all of America would wake up, inhale that glorious glory and remember to thank our Veterans.

Every. Single. Day.

For all the big, for all the little.
For all the millions of things they do to make these United States of America possible.
Their courage truly, always amazes me
& I so wish  'we the people' were as consistently, continuously unselfish.
This land that we love is ours because of those wonderful human beings.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

THANK YOU. VETERANS.

:)

I Am My Feelings







No comments:

Post a Comment