xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Tuesday Dreaming

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Tuesday Dreaming

Like the many people who occasionally purchase that 'oh, why not ??' BIG money lottery ticket, I too, have visions of what I would do with a multitude of cha-ching in my pocket.

Pretty positive I'd be endlessly content and forever thrilled tucked away in a mountain cabin with my burnt orange T-bird by my side
and the miscellaneous such and such, forever on my 'some day' list ?
Yep.
That too.

My family would be pleasantly appreciative over the fact that they would be infinitely debt free
& those kind souls who have stood by my side through the years of thick and thin would be feeling the joy too.
I'd be a continual Santa Claus to one and all
Just because.
Because I love them.
Because I could

& when all was said and done and I STILL had a zillion pennies of extra change hanging around ?

Oh that's easy.
I'd give.

To charities.
To foundations.
To good causes.
To good people.

Ahhhh, Dreams.
Dreams.

Social media informs me that today, this day ! is #GivingTuesday
& I do believe I adore these next twenty-four hours.
Because Giving
&
Tuesday
just so happen to be two of my very favorite things !

YaY

& although I don't have a ton of gold to offer, I do have what I have
& the little bit of what I have will be going to that someone who needs it more than I
& that ?
Well, THAT just fills my heart with a whole bunch of happy.

Million dollar lottery winnings ?
oh yeah,
that would be Pretty. Darn. Nice.
But, I know of an even better place to live, to be.
It's called loving, giving and helping one another any which way we can.

#GivingTuesday
& Wednesday
& Thursday
andandand ...

Now, there's the perfect dream.

:)

I Am My Feelings











   

No comments:

Post a Comment