xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Fess Up Full

Friday, November 28, 2014

Fess Up Full

I ate way, way, waaaaaay too much yesterday.
Portion control ? What's that ?!?

Yes.
It was a holiday but, c'mon ... really ?
Really ??

Really.

I'm sitting here thinking of all the food that entered by body.
Entering once would be enough.
But, it was Thanksgiving and I was very thankful.
I chose to have multiple pieces of everything.
Many multiples pieces.

Coffee cake
Crackers, cheese, pepperoni
Olives, green peppers, carrots
Sauerkraut and sausage
Mashed potatoes
Corn
Fruit Salad
Stuffing
Pie # 1 - pumpkin
Pie # 2 - chocolate
Apple Crisp
Doritos

In hindsight, I'm wondering why I had to throw Doritos into the mix.
It seemed so right last night.

My total calorie count is off the charts I'm sure.
I don't even want to go there.
So, I won't.
Yay.

I usually step on my scale every Friday just to see how the numbers are looking.
Uh.
Not today.
No way.

What's the point of my food consumption confession ?
My Friday Fess Up of course !

I ate everything and then some but, somehow I missed the turkey.
How I missed the main event ...?... I do not know.
But, I did.

Incredibly, my brain is insisting I must find that turkey today.
My belly is saying "Think about fitting into your jeans woman. Think !!"

At the day's end I KNOW I will have found that turkey.
And then some.

Fess. Fess.

:)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment