xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Push ! 2

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Push ! 2

I'm so happy !

I donated plasma yesterday and I did not beep.
Not once.
What a relief.

For those who are asking what the heck is she yappin about now ?
Here's a recap....

I donate plasma once a month.
Been donating for about a year now.
I love it.

btw ... I highly recommended a visit to your local blood center....
Give them a pint.
You will be glad you did.

Anyways, the last few times I donated I've caused the plasma ladies all kinds of grief.
Seems my veins are weaklings.
The ladies have a hard time finding a juicy vein and once found, my tiny guy makes the plasma machine beep.
The plasma crew has told me I need more fluids in my system.
I need to push, push, push the fluids.

I've been on a hydrating mission since my last donation.
I have been drinking water like there's no tomorrow.
It wasn't fun but, yesterday it paid off.
I didn't beep.

The plasma ladies were so thrilled !
I let them carry on with their "I told you so's" because they did tell me so.
They told me to push more fluids.
They were right.
All I needed was to push.
Problem solved.

I have become a new, true believer in hydrating.
It's really not all that horrible.
Not like it was those first few 'I can't drink another drop' days...!
My trusty cup of ice water is always by my side & the extra fluids in this body of mine do make me feel better.

The plasma ladies love me now.
Happiness filled that donation center when word got out that the beeper, aka me, didn't beep.
Who'd have figured a non beeping plasma device could cause such joy ...?!?
YaY for Everybody !

The last words I heard as I walked out the door were "Remember to push those fluids for the next time !"
 Don't worry plasma ladies.
 I'm a believer of the push now
 & I feel good !

:)




No comments:

Post a Comment