xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Tailgating

Monday, November 17, 2014

Tailgating

There's nothing better than a tailgate ..!... according to me.
It's Happy Land for sure.

I'm talking a before the game tailgate.
The after game tailgate, win or lose, is a whole nother story.
woo woo

I spent yesterday morning at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL tailgating.
I didn't venture into the game this time.
This was a tailgate only and it was a blast.

It's just so wonderful seeing so many incredibly jolly people united for one cause.
Weeeeee....!
Yes, there is booze as far as the eye can see ...but, there is a togetherness level like no other.
Strangers become instant pals just because they happened to park next to each other.

Hello New Friend.

It's a landscape of joy and laughter.
& every time I experience a tailgate I think ...  'if only' ....
If only life could be this united.

People helping people.
People liking people.
People loving life.

You are my friend and you ARE special !
Now hand me another beer please ...

:)

Bears Baby ! ! ! ! ! 















No comments:

Post a Comment