xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Words Floating Around in My Head: Fess Up Fesses

Friday, August 7, 2015

Fess Up Fesses

It started with a Milk Dud
& almost a year later, I am still Fessing Up on Fridays.

my, oh my ...

& I'm  trying to make it to my one year anniversary but, I'm not too sure I can.  
Truth be told, I am running low.
I do believe you have heard them all.
I just might have to retire.

Now before you get yourself all bent outta shape and upset, I said 'might'
Or, as my dad is known to say ... "We'll see. We'll see"
I'm still thinking about it ...

For now though, just because I have nothing else to offer, here is a one year's supply of my spilled secrets.

Behold.
My Friday Fess Up List :

Football
Cigarettes
Car Washes
Food
Psychedelic Lollipops
Public Speaking
Pet Peeves
Baseball
Halloween Costumes
Messed up Lyrics
Happiness
Hopping
Eating way too much on Thanksgiving
Holiday Letters
Holiday Party Envy
Miscellaneous this & that's
Barbie
My Worst Hangover
My Ways
Nothing
Fear of Spiders
BIG HUG
Coffee
Faking Sickness
#!!#%&#!!
Blinking
JAWS
Signs
NCAA Brackets
Parking in the Boonies
Jesus
Ferns
Being a Taurus
Mandy
Hats
Mom's Day Proud
Steps
Roundabouts
Tidy Beds
Sweetie, Honey, Babe
Feet
Broken Lawnmowers
Grump
Eves
Hot Flashes
WoW
Wannabe Badass
&
Voicemail Babbling

Good Heavens.
That's a lot of classified material.

Where will my Friday Fess Ups go from here ?
Right now, it is a mystery and shall remain a mystery until another Friday is upon us ...

Please Stay Tuned
&
Please, please don't fret.
Remember, it is only a fess.

:)

Fess
Fess

I Am My Feelings




No comments:

Post a Comment